Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Here... Ducky Ducky


I went to see my super duper ultra cute 3 yrs old nephew with my sis & mum a few days back... Bought some donuts for him on the way.. My sis commented that the donuts look like they weigh a ton when I carry them and that I walk like a duck... I did not notice that I have started to waddle until she commented.. I also notice that my step is getting smaller and my pace is getting slower.. Never thought that it will happen to me...

I have been feeling pretty lethargic recently... Hardly have any energy for anything else other than eat work sleep... Even normal household chores look like mountainous task for me... *Sigh* I am only at my 31 weeks... How?? What will happen when I am at my final final stages of pregnancy??

My girl is super active lately... Either kicking me in the ribs or punching me in the pelvic bones all day long... Ouch~!! And I thought baby sleep like 80%-90% of the time?? Amazing feeling but at the same time a very uncomfortable one as well.

No comments: