Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What about me? How have I been??

Me? Joi will have another meimei this coming August... Yes... I am expecting again...

Currently at 22weeks.... And I feel the same... No cravings (Thank God), No Stretchmarks (Please God... don let them appear...) No elephant legs (Noooooo God Noooooo) Not much nauseous feeling during the first few months except for that 1 day, I think it is a medical condition more than a pregancy condition.. Did major vomitting.. 9 times for that day..

Of course.. My cell group members are praying for me.. I can feel it...

And... I have upgraded from jobowtique.blogspot.com to www.jobowtique.com... Do take a look if you ever wanna get something for your princess or even prince! I hope to do it full time someday...


No comments: