Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Me & My Belly @ 38Wks & 3 Days





This is the current me. Thank God I do not have any stretch marks and I pray that they will not miraculously appear after delivery. I do not have much of the pregnancy symptoms that I have read so much about. No water retention, no stretchmarks, no difficulty in sleeping, no pregnancy mood swings. My backache have gone and my constipation have also subsided. And I thank my care cell members for all their prayers for me. Without the prayers that they have showered on me, I do not think that my pregnancy will be as easy.

I also thank God for having such supportive colleagues. All of them are very thoughtful and very helpful during my pregnancy stage. I must thank one of them specially, Faith Huang who have gone thru many troubles to get a book for me called "Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize. It speaks of God's promise concerning Conception and Delivery and I am very much encouraged by it.

2 comments:

leslie said...

hihi, came across your blog via Baby Bernice's blog...congrats on your smooth delivery! very brave of you to go all natural! :)

Jo's Diary said...

er.. i haven popped yet.. still waiting..